FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Press contact: Jennifer Welborn
P: 678.370.0328 | E: email@example.com
URBAN NEW ALERT
NATION’S LARGEST SOUVENIR SHOW WELCOMES NEW PRODUCT SECTORS, NEW EVENTS
NATIVE AMERICAN PAVILION, GOURMET & BOARDWALK SECTIONS DEBUT AT SEPTEMBER 2017 LAS VEGAS SOUVENIR & RESORT GIFT SHOW
ATLANTA (April 4, 2017) - Further strengthening the broad and deep selection it offers to retailers, the Las Vegas Souvenir & Resort Gift Show welcomes a new Native American Pavilion and new Gourmet and Boardwalk sections to the September 13-16, 2017 edition at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Joining 1300+ booths at the Las Vegas Convention Center's North Hall, these new product resources come together with new educational and networking events to secure the nation's largest souvenir show's position as the industry's meeting place.
"This show really is custom-made for today's souvenir/resort buyer," explains Lisa Glosson, vice president, gift/souvenir, Urban Expositions. "In addition to bringing an unrivaled selection of name drop, logo and custom offerings along with the latest intros from every major souvenir/resort supplier - all together under one roof, our team is also working to bring in new resources and categories like our new Native American pavilion and new gourmet and boardwalk sectors. All these new resources on the show floor offer even more ways for retailers to attract new customers."
2017 show highlights include:
- Native American Pavilion - Bringing one-of-a-kind designs and other authentic American Indian artisan crafts together with a series of events, displays and daily cultural demonstrations, the newest show floor feature gives attending retailers yet another exciting resource to discover new designs and creative ideas to differentiate their stores.
- New Gourmet Product Sector - Responding to retailer demand for more gourmet resources, the new section brings together an increasing number of sweets, treats and other gourmet specialties.
- New Boardwalk Section - Featuring swim, beach apparel and board sport resources along with boutique items - it's the perfect resource for surf shops, boutique stores, resorts and more.
- New Intros, New Resources - Retails will have the chance to see the newest introductions and latest designs from leading brands showcasing destination, resort and tourist merchandise, souvenirs, green products, T-shirts, beach items, coastal and nautical, lake, mountain and lodge, ski-themed products, logo products, shell items, giftware, jewelry/fashion accessories, toys/games and more.
- Expanded Made In America Offerings - Responding to continued demand for American-made resources, the show floor will feature an expanded Made in America pavilion, making it even easier for retailers to find the product their customers want. The pavilion will showcase resources in a range of categories. Retailers can also participate in a curated Made In America Show Floor Tour led by Tommy Brown, Retail Manager & Buyer of Conservation Goods, Saint Louis Zoo, Friday, September 15 at 11:00 am demonstrating how to choose the perfect American-made products for their store.
- New Keynote Address Headlines Educational/Networking Offerings.
From a special keynote address and book signing event led by Former Eminent Photographer for the National Park Service Frank Ruggles, to show floor buying tours, happy hours and other networking events, buyers will gather fresh ideas, new inspiration and business-building strategies to strengthen their sales. In addition, key industry groups like Living Legends, Zoo & Aquarium Buyers Group (ZAG), the Museum Store Association (MSA) and others will also be participating in show events. Look for more details coming soon.
- Goody Bag Giveaway - The first 100 buyers to arrive at the show on Wednesday, September 13 and Thursday, September 14 will receive a special shopping bag filled with free gifts from many of the show's exhibitors.
For exhibitor information, contact April Turner by phone at 678.370.0326 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When: Wednesday, September 13 - Saturday, September 16
Hours: 9 am - 5 pm Wednesday-Friday; 9 am - 3 pm Saturday
Where: Las Vegas Convention Center, North Hall, 3150 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89109
ABOUT URBAN EXPOSITIONS
Based in Kennesaw, GA, and founded in 1995, Urban Expositions, a Clarion Events Company, produces and manages a portfolio of events serving industry sectors including Gift, Souvenir, Art, Apparel, Halloween, Foodservice and Gaming. Urban also produces Airport Revenue News, a publication focused on the airport concession industry. Urban has offices in Trumbull, CT, Chicago, IL and Boca Raton, FL, and is represented by employees in California and Colorado. www.urban-expo.com | 800.318.2238